After living abroad for nearly 30 years, I have been fortunate to return to and reside in one of the most beautiful areas imaginable. Not only do the Litchfield Hills in Connecticut have a natural scenic beauty all their own, they reveal anew their magical wonder each and every season. Most people flock here solely for the colors of autumn, but I have found an equally inspiring winter, spring and summer. Let me show you how this can be yours, too. Whether you seek the perfect weekend getaway, a bit of colonial history, a retirement retreat, or a place to raise your children with peace of mind, I will do my very best to help you find it here. For those of you who are here and must leave, I will guide you through the process of listing and selling one of your most valued possessions.
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Litchfield County Board of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield County MLS
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- First Time Home Buyers
- Antique Homes
- Roxbury, Washington, Bridgewater
- Woodbury, Bethlehem
- University of Washington, Business Admin.
- University of Oslo, Economics